Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a Senior Security Solution Consultant, for one of our clients, a global ICT integrator that has operations in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive prior experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer;
- Ideally will have previous work experience as a Security Design & Transition Consultant;
- Experience of integrating Solution with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow;
- Technical knowledge of database and operating system security;
- Hands on experience in security systems, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management and content filtering;
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools ;
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols;
- Experience of working with O365 Security tools and deployment;
- Experience with Cloud offerings and integrating cloud solutions;
- Experience with Microsoft Security tooling (Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Security and Compliance Center, MFA, etc.);
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure ;
- Proven work experience with Privilege Access Management systems;
- Proven work experience with Privilege Identity Management systems;
- Eclectic background and willingness to learn and collaborate with others.
- Be conversant with the security services marketplace and developments;
- Work closely with Security Architecture Team to engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of networks and information systems ;
- Help identify and define system security requirements;
- Prepare and document operating procedures and protocols;
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices ;
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Support security incident management processes ;
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement;
- Collaborate with other Getronics Teams to ensure secure design principles are met.
Maria Iulia Maties, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work