Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant, for one of our clients, an international group that delivers end-to-end capabilities designed to build digital experiences that drive real business outcomes.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in IT related field.
- Proven experience in a similar role minimum 5 years.
- Previous experience as a security engineer
- Certifications – preferably CISSP certified or willing to become certified within 6 months
- Proven customer facing experience and ability to create long standing partnerships.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Be conversant with modern security requirements and processes including ISO standards and the EU GDPR.
- Be aware of and conversant with the security services marketplace and developments.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable with developing relationships across all levels of the enterprise
- Effective leadership and delegation abilities
- Outstanding time management skills
- Be an authoritative voice on security matters for Getronics
- Own any security contract relationships to ensure adherence to contracts and requirements
- Ensure adherence and implementation of Getronics Group security ISMS, policies and processes into the operations teams
- Assist in the review and approval of responses to RFQ security questions
- Assist with audit requirements internally and externally working closely with our audit and compliance teams
- Ensure Security incident reporting policies and procedures are in place across the operations teams and communicated
- Ensure processes are in place to ensure actions are taken when threats are identified, working closely with our SOC
- Liaise with Client CSO level employees to ensure visibility of security activities and that they meet client contractual requirements and expectations
- Manage the governance process for IT security across existing services & new opportunities.
- Work together with the Head of Operational Security & other security team members to define and enhance the security roadmap
- Review, assess & recommended action for operational delivery services to ensure they are following security best practice & company policies
- Manage the operational plan to ensure all commitments are addressed and continuous improvement plans (CIP’s) are in place to address any gaps
- Working closely with the Security & Compliance team to develop the security strategy & roadmap in line with emerging threats & the changing landscape of IT Services
- Working closely with Security & Compliance team to continually develop the Security Profile for Getronics
- Working in collaboration with the wider Getronics business to continue to develop and document the Security portfolio offering generating all portfolio readiness collateral, propose & manage external security partnerships that would allow Getronics to offer in its portfolio specific security services and map this to renewals and pipeline
- Lead security initiatives and ensure their successful execution
Cosmin Badulescu, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work