Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a Team Leader - Service Desk Department, for one of our clients, a global ICT integrator that has operations in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2-4 years proven experience in people management and people development within similar roles in a customer facing/support environment;
- Ability to conduct interviews and build team cohesion;
- Good customer facing skills and experience in onboarding new customers;
- Excellent planning and analytical skills;
- Active/empathic listener with the ability to deescalate critical situations;
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Demonstrated ability to think around issues and look at the wider picture in order to provide solutions through a variety of problem-solving skills;
- Drive, self-motivation, and ability to work under own initiative;
- Ability to communicate processes and procedures clearly and accurately;
- Previous technical experience is a plus;
- Excellent English level and preferably and additional language (German/ Italian/ French).
- Participate in all activities related to creating a local Support Engineering Team;
- Monitor adherence to technical and quality standards for own area and ensure full compliance with established procedures;
- Ensure the most effective utilization of resources, planning, scheduling, and monitoring the work of the team;
- Ensure the delivery of cost effective and quality services in line with our contractual obligations thereby achieving high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Review and report on the performance of the team, identifying resource requirements where appropriate;
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing processes and work methods, implementing changes as appropriate;
- Liaise with key customers, account managers and colleagues, providing technical guidance and advice in support of a customer issue;
- Ensure statistical data is maintained and reported to management, field staff and customers as required;
- Manage individual performance of the team members, provide continuous feedback on performance, identify development opportunities, set up training/development programs and goals;
- Ensure that all out of line operational issues are escalated in accordance with company technical escalation process.
Maria Iulia Maties, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work