Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a Windows Server and Virtual Workplace Consultant, for one of our clients, a global ICT integrator that has operations in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- A degree level qualification in Computer Science or similar discipline, or equivalent business experience
- A minimum of 5 years consultancy experience, or relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience within solution design activities
- Experience working in Project Delivery with Microsoft/Citrix technologies and ideally within a private/public Cloud environment
- Extensive exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of proposal generation and service guides
- Customer focused with a commercial acumen and proactive attitude
- Consultancy experience within service provider and cloud computing environments.
- Ability to work with different customers simultaneously with a remote team.
- Additionally, a desire to explore and implement other Microsoft and Citrix technology as a means to further develop the company portfolio
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 – 2019
- Microsoft technologies and services: ADDS, DNS, DHCP, GPO’s, Failover clustering, DFSN/R
- Microsoft RDS
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.5 or higher
- Citrix Provisioning Services & MCS 7.x
- Citrix NetScaler
- Security Standards / Security Baselines
- Anti-virus/Malware protection technologies
- Citrix Workspace Environment Manager
- Citrix Cloud
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Scripting – PowerShell
- Certificate management
- VMware (Application virtualization, Desktop virtualization, etc)
- Microsoft Azure AD (authentication services including MFA)
- Customer Migrations experience
What will you do?
- Deliver pre and post sales consultancy across the service portfolio internationally
- Successfully deliver Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft/Citrix VDI based projects by providing the needed design, implementation, operational change and request handling/validation
- Liaise with the project manager and project Consulting team to ensure that all project activities are planned accordingly and executed with minimal impact to the end-user
- Projects include Implementing, configuring, and updating components of the Windows Portfolio which include Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory Domain Services, DNS and DHCP but with a focus on Microsoft and Citrix VDI technologies like Microsoft RDS/Citrix based VDI solutions (including cloud service integration)
- There may also be a requirement to assist with the daily operations
- Contributing to customer Proposals including providing details on the roadmap for the portfolio
- Interaction with IT infrastructure managers, IT directors and architects.
Maria Iulia Maties, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work