Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
We are looking for a Sales & Development Specialist in Renewable Energy.
- Support the development and implementation of energy sales to reflect both long- term and short-term strategic objectives for all revenue components:
• regulated certificates schemes;
• renewable energy attributes (proof of carbon free production/consumption).
- Develops and stimulates the B2B sales in Romania and Poland, but not limited, the production internally according to the self-use principle and externally towards value chain including service partners and suppliers to reach sustainability targets;
- Expands the B2B sales in new countries;
- Accurately and effectively assesses the energy market and contributes to the optimization and further development of energy sales;
- Create, maintain, and further develop relationships with key stakeholders, technology suppliers and external consultants to ensure we operate according to industry practices ;
- Support growth of the Renewable Energy Investment portfolio and support other areas/activities when necessary;
- Contribute to an environment where the culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy sector with a focus on electricity markets, preferably in an international environment;
- University degree in economics, engineering, business administration or other relevant degree;
- Proven track record of using information systems to manage and set up energy sales Energy sales experience from end to end i.e., sales, operations, reporting and billing;
- Fluent in both Romanian and English (written and spoken);
- The ability to manage tasks effectively with purpose to contribute to large and potentially complex energy transactions in an international environment;
- International experience and an understanding of cultural differences;
- Experience in contractual dynamics and having good administrative skills.
Maria Iulia Maties, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work