Published on 08/09/2022
Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Data) for one of our clients who helps companies transform their mobile communications with their customers and staff.
This is an opportunity to work as a "hands on" data engineer, engaging with a variety of stakeholders
in engineering teams and the business to deliver business critical solutions. You will collaborate with
Architects and Data engineers' to align to best practice and Data management policy.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Develop capabilities based on best practices for our Azure Data Warehouse - payload design,
logical data modeling, implementation, metadata and testing standards;
● Proactive cost optimisation of our Data Warehouse, spotting opportunities to refactor to
reduce the cost of our batch jobs;
● Building robust data models to support backend data structures;
● Supporting the operational functionality, availability, efficiency, backup / recovery and the
security of the company's data technology;
● Managing solutions across distributed data centres and data platforms;
● Creating and Maintaining all relevant documentation and knowledge bases;
● Escalating application problems, documenting and provide software solution;
● Streamline integration toolset;
● Experience in working with big data streaming platforms and event ingestion services;
● C# programming skills;
● In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and
● Experience building robust and reliable data sets requiring a high level of control;
● Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI or equivalent visualisation tools;
● Experience working within data governance and compliance frameworks;
● Experience or knowledge of SQL Server and Azure SQL;
● Knowledge of Data Warehousing and the Azure Event Hub, Azure Data Bricks and Azure Data
● Experience creating fact dimensional data models;
● Experience/Knowledge of working in an agile environment and experience with agile
● Experience with Tableau or Power BI as a visualization tool.
Cornelia Dragan, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work
Cyber Security Program Manager
Financial Controller Renewable Energy
Senior .NET Software Engineer