Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
We are looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer to join our client on an exciting journey of growth! Zero day attacks, ransomware, and fileless threats all elude the antivirus solutions. You will be working on a tool which uses AI to stay one step ahead of the next cyberattack and help companies stay safe.
- Supervise estimates for product features
- Perform code reviews
- Perform feature analysis reviews
- Develop prototypes to evaluate technical solutions
- Perform research necessary to solve complicated technical issues
- Perform exploratory research
- Perform build/buy analysis
- Mentor developers
- Sets the technical direction for one or more product
- Effectively represent the product with other stakeholders within n-able Leadership
- Strive to understand customer scenarios and use new technical solutions to deliver innovative products
- Work early on with Program/Product Managers to identify technical risks and unknowns for new product releases
- Communicates the technical vision with the development team, product managers and program managers
- Communicate the various approaches researched to solve a problem
- Deep understanding of multiple runtime platforms like .Net (3.5, 4.5 and .Net Core)
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple areas of programming (e.g. web development, concurrency, etc.)
- Experience with C#
- Experience with VisualStudio and other IDEs (Eclipse, etc)
- Experience with Windows OS and environment (registry, users, system account execution, services, impersonation, remote invocation, multiprocessor communication, etc,)
- Experience with Git
- Excellent problem solving skills; can triage and resolve critical tech issues without supervision
Nice to have:
- Container based development experience
- AWS Experience
- Understanding of various security technologies such as vulnerability scanning/assessment, web filtering, penetration testing concepts and tools.
Cornelia Dragan, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work