Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
- C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
- Senior Technical Headhunting
We are looking for a Financial Controller in Renewable Energy
you will have the opportunity:
- To act as a bridge between the accounting team and the business:
- Ensuring high professional standards and compliance with internal policies and manuals and internal control;
- Providing accurate, relevant and user-friendly business information
- To analyse business information and identify business opportunities.
- To develop yourself in an international working environment, communicate with different Stakeholders, from local and HQ Group Level.
- To learn from colleagues around the world and, at the same time, to share your experience with others.
- To contribute to the business growth and long-term profitability of Company Group.
Here is what we expect you to do:
- Responsible for production and accuracy of user-friendly business information, to allow for performance monitoring of business activities in the markets or in the central organization
- Responsible for explaining and validating the numbers, reconciling reports with relevant source of information, and performing the variance analysis.
- Responsible for the review/approval process of operational invoices.
- Responsible for application of internal Finance manual, coming from Group Business Navigation & Finance.
- Promote effective and cost-conscious ways of working, identifying growth and cost potentials through benchmarking, striving for constant improvements.
…. with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
- Ability to be a strategic, tactical and operational business partner, with strong analytical skills
- To be an expert knowledge of (High professional level; can share and teach others): Reporting, Controlling and basic Accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of (Sound understanding and practice): Corporate Finance (Valuation, NPV, IRR)
- Energized by contributing to overall success and results through collaboration and excellent knowledge and expertise
- Inspired by working together in in an ever-changing complex environment
- High level of integrity and maturity; good judgment and ability to make sound and common-sense decisions
- Ability to network, build and maintain a system of strategic business connections, both internal and external
- Good communication skills with ability to express ideas and opinions in both writing and spoken conversations, in English as well as local language
- Understanding of Corporate Finance, Asset management and valuation concepts
- Proficiency in IT tools and systems supporting accounting and consolidation
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel: VLOOKUP and pivot tables), preferred experience with accounting/reporting systems.
If you have University degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or related fields, at least 3 years of experience with management reporting, controlling, and/or experience with accounting and 1 year of experience in Renewable Energy field feel free to ask us more about the opportunity.
Ionut Besleaga, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work