Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a PV Project Manager, for one of our clients, a national supplier of photovoltaic systems and charging stations.
- Consults and acquires photovoltaic projects from the company's portfolio (calculations, installation plans, BOQ);
- Acts as an interface between the client and the company;
- Coordinates and monitors the implementation, provides specialized technical assistance during the execution of the project;
- Ensures that the execution schedule agreed by the beneficiary is respected, by implementing organizational measures, when necessary (modification of the work schedule, size of teams, optimization of quantities and capacities, etc.);
- Coordinates the quantitative records, checks the quality of the delivered products and services, following the deadlines and budget;
- Develops/verifies the solutions offered to customers, EV and PV, according to design requirements, codes, current standards, authorizations and/or other restrictions imposed by the legislation.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the design/execution/maintenance of electrical systems;
- Minimum 1 year experience in PV;
- Driver's license.
Maria Iulia Maties, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work