Published on 10/01/2023
Consultanță TIC & Software
Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
We are looking for a Digital Workplace Engineer for one of our clients, a global ICT integrator that has operations in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America.
The team provides 3rd line workspace support for multiple international customers:
• Contribute to delivering optimized environments:
o Continually analyse customer technical environments (built on Windows clients, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Windows Defender, AD GPO, and other tools) for issues through your investigations, incidents, analytical/monitoring tools, reports etc.
o Resolve detected issues, providing guidance to and with assistance of 3rd and 2nd line colleagues, where appropriate.
o Stay up to date on product lifecycles and the changes they bring. Using this information, you work to keep environments updated and inform stakeholders of any change impacts.
o Play a leading role in service introductions to pave the way for smooth service operations.
• Support incident management, request fulfillment and change management:
o Solve complex and high-profile issues through in-depth knowledge and sound troubleshooting.
o Presentation of information in a clear and professional way to stakeholders internally as well as externally).
o Provide senior level advice to colleagues to assist in 3rd line troubleshooting.
o Plan and execute medium to complex changes, making sure all details and impacts are accounted in order to minimize risk.
• At least 3 years of experience working in a customer support team on the relevant technologies and products.
• Possess excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Possess good communication skills that allow you to articulate issues and their analyses, solutions etc. in a clear way to colleagues and customers alike.
• Thorough knowledge of Windows 10/11 and endpoint technologies (e.g. Windows Defender, AD Group Policies)
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager:
o Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager: functionality such as software update deployment as well as components such as management points and the inner working thereof.
o Intune: Mobile device and application management functions and closely related technologies such as AutoPilot.
• General knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
• Experience working in an ITIL-based operations environment using ITSM toolsets such as ServiceNow.
• Willing to participate in on-call schedule.
• Proficient in English.
Nice to Have:
• Microsoft Certifications:
o M365 certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate,
o M365 certified Enterprise Administrator Expert.
• Working knowledge SQL server and SQL queries (in support of MECM).
• General knowledge of troubleshooting tools such as Windows debugger, Wireshark, Process Monitor.
Consultanță TIC & Software
Cornelia Dragan, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work