Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a Senior Network & Security Engineer, for one of our clients, a global ICT integrator that has operations in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America.
- Manages the design, implementation and ongoing management of mainly Cisco environment, including LAN, WAN, and Wireless Environments. Coordinates with networking vendors to ensure appropriate platform integration and performance. Makes recommendations to Senior management on new technologies and products for enhancement of the network.
- Leads and participates in the installation of Network systems and equipment for new facilities and expansions. Tests, debugs and analyzes performance, and documents infrastructure components.
- Develops Network infrastructure installation procedures to ensure successful integration of systems hardware/software. Develops and recommends technical strategies and solutions to maintain and/or expand service levels.
- Monitors and analyzes network, and provides results on a regular basis. Takes corrective action to improve data network.
- Responds to emergency situations and can perform effective troubleshooting during production outages.
- Assist in guiding, training, instructing and assisting others at peer or lower levels on technical issues and products.
- Act on Network Incidents reported by our network management tools, Customers.
- Proactively test & upgrade software on various devices
- Analyze capacity management reports & propose improvements
- Prepare and execute Change requests
- Remotely Configure new devices
- Interact with multiple teams ( Helpdesk , Customer , Service delivery Mgr )
- Make technical advisory / designs for customer network migrations
- Make technical advisory to improve customer security environment.
- Communicate & raise incidents to 3the party ( vendors / telecom providers )
- Propose improvements for our our network management tools / Configuration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Networking Field with vendor products like Cisco, F5, PaloAlto, Fortinet, Meraki.
- Hands on experience to work in an ITIL structured organization dealing with Incident / Change / Problem management
- Strong working experience both deploying and managing large and complex majorly Cisco (Routing & SDWAN / Catalyst & Nexus Switching / Aironet Wireless/ ASA Firewall, PRIME, ISE) LAN, WAN, Wireless Environments.
- Expert with implementing and supporting OSPF, BGP, VRRP and other routing protocols.
- Experience with Wireshark or other protocol analyzers.
- Configuring network & security devices with end to end security in mind.
- Configuring end to end Quality of Service
- Troubleshoot using traffic analyzers , capacity management tools.
- Incident Report Document writing.
- Documentation ( MS Word ) & drawing ( MS Visio ) updates
- Participating in Team & Customer meetings.
- Masters or graduate
- Technical certifications ( at least one CCNP or CCIE badge is required )
Calculatoare si Electronice
Maria Iulia Maties, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work