Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 13 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
We are seeking a talented Senior Data Analyst to join our client's team and to assist them in making online marketing history.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage quantitative analysis and creative problem-solving skills to meet and exceed performance goals for websites of all sizes in many different verticals.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Proven experience with Google Web Analytics and GTM. Excellent if you’ve also worked with Kissmetrics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrek, Hotjar, Data Studio, CRO Tools, etc.
- Proven track record of functional expertise in the area of marketing analytics, data science, or advanced modeling to drive business growth
- Strong consumer-centric approach to insights, need state identification, and proven ability to translate this knowledge into products that meet consumers’ needs today and in the future.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Critical thinking as will be required to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Intermediate to advanced Math & Excel skills.
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes
- Advanced English (speaking & writing)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Set-up up Google Analytics, GTM, and dashboards for clients.
- Provide actionable insights to develop the strategy to improve the conversion and retention rates of your clients (both Romanian as well as International)
- Spot and Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms.
- Collaborate internally with Customers Experience & Optimization Strategists, Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, and Project Managers, and also externally with our clients to optimize each conversion path.
- Optimize the visit-to-lead-to-customer conversion and retention rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Access to training and certifications
- Competitive remuneration options
- Private Medical Subscription
- Working with top CRO and analytics tools but also with international experts
- The opportunity to join a motivated team and people-oriented company
Calculatoare si Electronice
Cornelia Dragan, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work