Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 12 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, mainly on the IT Industry, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top IT Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a Civil Lead Engineer, in Renewables.
- Coordinate the preparation of technical projects for the development of renewable energy generation plants and electrical interconnection infrastructure, ensuring compliance with the conditions established by the business units, other technical departments or external agents, to ensure maximum efficiency in the development of such projects. Select the specialized external engineering companies. Provide technical support to the development phase when required.
ELECTRICAL INTERCONNECTION COMMON INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN:
- Participate in the design of the electrical infrastructure of the generation plants for the interconnection to the electric network common infrastructure with other developers/operators; prepare the required documentation for grid access and connection applications and grid code compliance; provide technical support in the consenting process.
SPECIALIZED STUDIES COORDINATION:
- Coordinate and validate with other Technology Units the execution of specific key studies (collector system, reactive power compensation, foundation design, noises, or others) for its integration in the engineering project, to minimize the risk associated to the construction process.
- Coordinate and ensure the development and application of technical standardization in the concerned geography, applying the best practices in the sector to ensure maximum efficiency in the construction and operation of facilities
- Coordinate the preparation of technical packages to deliver to Procurement for the construction Request for Proposals (RfPs) of renewable energy generation plants and electrical interconnection infrastructure. Provide support to the Procurement Department in the discussions for clarifications with bidders and award negotiations when required, in order to guarantee the best technical-economic conditions in the awards.
PROJECT HANDOVER TO CONSTRUCTION:
- Make an optimum transfer of projects under Engineering responsibility to the Construction unit, in order to optimize the construction start-up times, guaranteeing the coordination and technical quality in the handover of the project. Assist in the evaluation and resolution of any proposed modifications of the final engineering project raised during the construction phase, in order to ensure the preservation of the technical standards of the project.
DD LOCAL SUPPORT:
- Provide support to the due diligence process for new projects under study within the concerned geography, assisting with all the aspects that need to be managed locally for the optimum technical assessment, CapEx estimation and risk assessment.
- Experience with wind farms and Solar PV Power Plants in the country dealing with the stakeholders for the development and construction of the projects;
- Knowledge of International technical normative for Wind farms, Solar PV Plants;
- English - Advanced.
Maria Iulia Maties, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work