Head of Quality Management
Published on 16/02/2021
Production & Maintenance
Wyser Romania is looking for a Head of Quality Management (Roman, Neamt County) for one of our partners, a brand with a tradition that operates in the conveyor belt manufacturing industry. The project is in Greenfield status and you will be among the first professionals involved in in the ramp-up process.
• Prior experience as a quality manager in a production processing environment in the field of metalworks (welding, bending and assembly);
• Knowledge of ISO 9001;
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar field of study;
• Communication skills, leadership experience, ability to motivate people to perform at high levels;
• Analytical and problem-solving ability;
• Experience in working with an ERP-system like proALPHA;
• Good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
• Implementation and reaching of quality standards throughout the whole company;
• Ensuring all company products meet consumer expectations and demands;
• Training and managing of quality control technicians;
• Overseeing quality performance of employees;
• Communication of target agreements with staff;
• Coordination of quality control technicians – professional and disciplinary leadership;
• Monitoring of performance by gathering relevant data and developing quality reports;
• Implementation of quality assurance measures;
• Conducting audits in coordination with the general manager.
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• Relocation package if needed;
• Company vehicle;
• 2 - 3 months of training in Germany;
• The opportunity to develop a new business in Romania from start-up, to be among the first professionals in charge of leading the business to growth and success.
We look forward for your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Cristian Musat, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work