Wyser Romania is looking for a C++ Application Software Engineer (Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County) for one of our partners, a brand with a tradition that operates in the R&D domain for the Automotive industry. The role can be conducted remotely during the pandemic restrictions.
Tasks / responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand system / customer requirements;
- Derive and write Software Requirements;
- Design of low, medium and high complexity modules based on requirements;
- Implement low, medium and high complexity modules based on design;
- Test and debug software implementations (module testing, functional on-target testing);
- Organize reviews for your work products with other developers;
- Participate to assessments or process development/improvement activities.
Requirements / Candidate’s profile:
- C/C++ Programming o Algorithmic thinking o Object Oriented programming know how o Basic know how in multi thread/multi process development;
- Basic knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language, e.g. Enterprise Architect);
- Automotive standards (ISO26262, AUTOSAR, ASPICE);
- Versioning management systems;
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software development life cycle);
- Understand software requirements;
- Analyzing low, medium and high complexity functionalities and issues;
- Develop software functionalities;
- Use HW equipment for development and debugging purposes;
- Ensure optimal task delivery;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Working in multinational distributed teams;
- Knowledge sharing skills;
- Problem solving;
- Advanced written and spoken English language.
- Knowledge of requirement management tools (e.g. DOORS);
- Knowledge of reporting and tracking tools (e.g. Jira);
- Knowledge of V-Model and Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies;
- Knowledge of Vector Tools o Knowledge of Linux and Linux tools;
- Programming knowledge with C#, Java in addition to C++;
- Knowledge of DBMS and SQL
- Working with GIT, Synergy;
- Working in Linux and/or Android;
- Working with Vector Tools.
- Diploma / Bachelor / Master in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Automatics, Informatics;
- Eager to learn and develop him/herself;
- Focused on results;
- Team player;
- Competitive salary corelated with the industry;
- Premium medical subscription at a private clinic, both for the candidate and for another person, either from the family, or partner;
- Meal vouchers;
- Depending on the needs of the role, foreign language courses can be provided (German or Italian);
- Relocation bonus if necessary.
We look forward for your resume at email@example.com
Cristian Musat, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work