Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 12 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a Senior Legal Manager, for a company from the FMCG sector.
The Senior Legal Manager has a key role within the Legal Department, reporting to the Head of Legal and interacting with the Senior Management Team. The main activity is related to coordinating legal department for supporting the core business: Commercial Policy, New products launches and development (licenses, trading model, advertising) , Commercial Excellence and occasionally, EU legislation etc.
- Coordinate internal legal counsels and external lawyers;
- Business partnering with all departments for legal support to ensure supportive approach and timely resolution of legal issues;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies (SoBC, RM, Anti-tax evasion, Anti-bribery &corruption)
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements in the area of Commercial Law, Competition, Advertising Law, Environment, Data Protection and focusing on specific legislation for products in portfolio
- Provide legal advisory and solutions as a business partner to senior management when implementing the commercial strategy and policy, including to review marketing materials, promotions, contracts to accelerate new products market share’s growth in RO
- Managing legal risk by providing execution and administration of contracts and other legal documentation required by all departments;
- Cooperation with employees/management to draft, negotiate and review of Company’ contracts.
- Maintain cooperation with relevant local authorities
- University degree in Law
- Min. 7 years working experience in legal & corporate consultancy
- Good knowledge of RO and EU legislation, robust knowledge of Commercial Law and Competition Law; Advertising, Consumer Protection, GDPR are strong plusses
- Multitasking / Ability to problem solve at the root cause level
- Action oriented, able to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to perform risk assessment and management
- Ability to think tactically and strategical; cross-functional thinking and the ability to translate business strategy into function
- Respectful of others and diversity, accepting/adapting to local culture
- Process improvement skills
- Fluent spoken and written Romanian and English
- Excellent communication skills at all level: legal for non-legal, clarity and pragmatism
- Professional confidence
- Sharing and living the company values
Aerospace & Defense
Ramona Eugenia Todor, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work