Wyser is an international recruitment company specialized in Senior and Middle Management roles. It belongs to Gi Group Holding and currently operates in 12 countries: Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain and Turkey.
In Romania, we operate on the Executive Search Market, focusing on the following areas:
▪ C-level & Top Management Headhunting
▪ Senior Technical Headhunting
Currently we are looking for a Business Unit Manager, for a company from the IT sector.
- Have the overall responsibility for achieving the annual budget targets;
- Lead and motivate the Cloud & SW team to achieve the anticipated results;
- Develop and manage team KPIs to ensure full utilization and optimization;
- Manage and lead Vendor relationships in relation to the group’s Cloud strategy to drive sales;
- Prepare GTM plans, promote them with key stakeholders for acceptance, and drive execution;
- Manage key partners and help them realize how it can enable their business goals and digital transformation journey;
- Leverage the cloud platform and all tools available to guide partners and customers on their journey to digital transformation;
- Identify new cloud opportunities across partners and territories;
- Identify and promote up-sell and cross-sell opportunities;
- Increase cloud and software revenue by recruiting and improving partners;
- Influence partner teams, get alignment on technology direction and the steps to achieve our feature goals.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other IT related field. Master’s degree is highly preferred;
- More than 10 years of working experience in a sales roles and 3 years minimum from a management position;
- Excellent knowledge of the market with focus on MSPs and VARs;
- Essential knowledge and skills around Microsoft’s CSP program and solutions with a focus on:
- Modern Work and Security solutions;
- Business Applications;
Any Microsoft certification in the areas above will be considered as a great advantage;
- Essential knowledge around AWS solutions and Amazon Partner Program (APN);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language;
- Proven ability to build and manage a sales pipeline;
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented;
- Excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Quick learner with a growth mindset and with an appetite to further build skills and knowledge and to become a certified professional;
- Great problem-solving skills with strong thinking;
- Ability to perform market opportunity analysis; size, profitability, competitor analysis;
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Must be able to travel locally.
Oil & Gas
Ramona Eugenia Todor, is our consultant who manages this job opportunity.
Discover all the news on
the world of work